Tuesday, September 30, 2008

shows shows and more shows

I now have 2 less anime shows to look forward to because Sunday was the last episode for "Code Geass R2" and "Macross Frontier". The ending was jaw-dropping for code geass! Lelouch, the protagonist planned his own death to bring peace to the world and he died in front of his sister, much to her despair. After that, everyone ends up happily ever after and C.C, another protagonist is seen talking to Lelouch's spirit. 

I rate the ending 4/5, it was kind of a fresh kind of ending, I have been looking forward to a not cliche ending for years, and Code Geass gave me the non-cliched ending I have always wanted!

The ending for macross frontier is your typical mecha ending, but with great songs from the series to accompany it. Although is sounded weird because the show's crew tried to put the whole series' songs in 15-10 minutes, using only a line or 2 for some songs. I give it, 3/5

I SAW THE TRAILER FOR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES SEASON 4 ON CHANNEL 5!!!!! But the song they used was kinda crappy though, the one they used in America sounded nicer. I can't wait for the 4th season! But there's a new gay couple in the show, how's channel 5 gonna show it? And what took them so long to show season 4? They only show season 4 after season 5 started in America? I remember Singapore would only be about 5 or so episodes behind America when they were showing the other seasons, what's with the delay?!

AND GUNDAM 00 season 2 IS STARTING NEXT WEEK! YAY!!! I can't wait!

I know I'm supposed to be studying, but hey! I do need to relax a bit, right?

No comments: