Tuesday, October 07, 2008

look before you cross

I will always remember to look before I cross a road from now on. You know why?
Every morning, people will jay walk pass this very small road (approx 7-8 m wide) . Because they can't be bothered to use the traffic light, i was looking at my phone when i was about to cross. There was this maid and kid that were in front of me that crossed, so I crossed too, assuming it was safe, and not looking. Then I heard (over the music from my earpiece) : "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" (CAR HORNS) Then I immediately turned my head to see what is was, and before I knew it, a car just zoomed past me. I was in total shock can?! If i took one more step I wouldn't be typing this post, I'll either be meeting Jesus or Satan(If they do exist). Or lying in a coma.

Had history paper, I screwed cos the !@#$%^&*() Section  B wasted my time. In the end, I lost 12 marks.
Chinese paper, I couldn't do one question, so four marks gone.



finally, I'm not angry with him anymore, it takes a lot of energy to hate someone.

No comments: