Monday, October 20, 2008

MONEY MONEY MONEY

I need the money. I need it. BADLY! I NEED $46.

Why? Cos of the stupid drama bbq. $10?! Dammit. Why must be bbq? So $$$ you think money drop from the sky ar?! You think I very rich?
But then I can just don't go, then no need to pay!
But I don't wanna miss out from the fun.

Then $10 for the class chalet. Damn it! And I die die have to go class chalet, it's the last time we'll be having fun as a class!

Then there's $16(wtf) for the class t-shirt. But I kinda see no point in having the class t-shirt, cos it's already the last week of school and when we get it, it's probably the holidays already. Not a worthy investment.

So in total I need THIRTY-SIX F***ING DOLLARS if I choose all three.

I have about $76 worth of savings. $50 of which is my remainder ang-pao money which I swore never to touch. If I spend 36f-ing dollars, I will be left with a miserable $40, thereby breaking the promise I made to myself! 

So shall I just ask for opinions from others. And choose what to do. Or shall I go beg mom for money?  

真的是钱不够用!!!

No comments: