Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i hate titles

I wanna eat duck rice, but the one near my house is so $$$
dammit, why did i have to lose my pouch
i'm waiting for dinner
Which I have to buy
Eating the same thing again
No wonder I'm so thin
I want a psp
I want a bigger bed
I WANT MY DINNER!!!

You know what? I'll just buy it myself now.
Life is soo unfair.
I'm gonna continue acting spoilt and waste your time as you read this post.
Please carry on reading.
Please tag my tagboard
I'm being soooo random
I want to get a holiday job.
But you need to have at least an 'N' level cert to work there.
I wonder if mos Burger will hire me
They did say "Students, retirees and housewives"
I hate channel 8 dramas more now.
So predictable.
I want cable tv.
I hate that fat-ass.
Damn that fat-ass.
They should capture him,
drain out his fats and send them to the oil refinery so he can contribute to the society.
Eat so much
Pig
Wanna puke when I look at him.
Whiny asshole.
Go burn in hell.

No comments: