Sunday, October 26, 2008

one week

School's out!!! Holidays! Irregular sleeping hours!!! Drama and choir!! I'm soo gonna rot at home. There's nothing to do! Not after my whole pouch of games did a magic trick and vanished into thin air. Grr, thinking about it spoils my mood. Thursday was last day of school, took lots of photos. And I very unsuccessfully took photos. I looked very ugly. I will not post photos with me in them. oOr else I"ll scare away my readers. 3 girls already asked me for the photos I took, anyone else one the pics? Got back my report book, definitely kissing pure science goodbye. Probably going to a geog class or an FnN class (PLEASE DON'T STREAM ME INTO A DNT CLASS). I freaking got A1 for English and Science! did average for my humans and was grasping at straws for Chinese.

Now that our class is breaking up, I'll kinda miss everyone. The laughter, fights, back-stabbing, and boring lessons we've been through together. I'll never forget. 2 years went by in a flash. The closest friends I've ever had. The fun we've had, I'll never forget. The memories, forever etched in my head. I'll miss you guys.  Especially Donavon, Sean, Pueh Suan, Soong Jia Min, Hui Ching, Simin and Bert.

Okay mushy bits over, on to other stuff. Any ideas on how to spend the holidays? I really don't want to rot at home. I couldn't stand the june holidays, you can't imagine what a month holiday will do to me. I'll decompose so badly that you won't even recognise my bones.(Well maybe you will, since I already look like bones) . 

Okay I intended this to be a long post, but I'm having a writers block. And there are no photos yet cos Blogger is laggy and I'm not feeling patient today. 

No comments: