Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WEEEEE

I had a ball today. INLINE SKATING! Wooo!!! It was quite sucky cos Don and Sean weren't there. It was fun to see my classmates struggle with rollerblading and keep falling down. But the guards, helmets and Rollerblades were damn smelly can? Then there was this 206 girl that sprayed perfume onto her gears and helmet and other people asked her for her perfume, you can like, smell it from 5-6 metres away? I'm now better at skating, so much better than before.

And I have to change the way I talk, first, I HAVE TO TALK LESS. I talk too much, I cannot even shut up. Second, I have to speak softly, my regular speaking voice is rather loud that people across the classroom can hear. Third, I have to watch my words, I speak much faster than I can think, I just fire out words without thinking if anyone will get offended. And I end up offending them, accidentally and purposely. Though on purpose more often. I have to stop offending people because of my speech or it will make me more unpopular. 

MUST TALK LESS

No comments: