Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Desperate Housewives Season 5 episode 1

I watched (refer to title) on wednesday with my sister . And it was a great episode! The five year jump was a very good storyline for the series. Good luck getting an emmy!

******WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD******
The episodes starts as usual, with a monologue from Mary-Alice Young, it starts with a scene showing Susan Delfino giving bith to her son with another woman , Lila, giving birth at the same time in another ward. The scene skips to show how many times Lila and Susan could have met each other, but never did. In a bitter twist of fate, Lila and Susan had to meet on Susan's wedding anniversary with Mike Delfino in a car accidnet , Susan's car does a dramatic somersault and we are left to guess if mike is dead or alive. 

The scene then changes to show the changes the housewives had over the 5 years, Bree Hodge is now a career woman with a catering business along with Katherine Mayfair, and also published a cook book. Lynette Scavo is seen sending off her teenage sons to school/work. Gabrielle walking and looking all beautiful and fashionable , and turning into a plump housewife with 2 overweight daughters(NNNOOOO!! SHE WAS THE HOTTEST HOUSEWIFE!!!) . 

***END OF SPOLIERS***

I didn't spoil the whole thing, I only said the intro.

AND YES! ART paper is over! I have one less thing to worry about! Although I can tell I flunked it. And I have topped myself in something ! I am now better at ignoring. If I go at this rate, I will soon be a master of ignoring, just like my mum, GO ME!!!

No comments: