Monday, June 02, 2008

like, lol

i was super bored this afternoon cos my sis was using the comp, I walked around the house non-stop and bombarded Donavon with smses. N my mum wouldn't let me go out today. Then a few hours later she said she wanted to buy an office/computer chair asked me to help her carry it for her home, "so that's y she kept me at home," i thought.

I went with her to the shop n bought the chair, i carried it to a coffee shop n waited fo her to buy dinner, it was kinda paiseh to be standing there with a chair like that n i started smsing Don again. Went my mum came back with the takeaways, Had to stop by a bakery to buy breakfast for tmr, followed by a hawker centre to buy her dinner, then to a shop n save to buy aluminium foil, i lost quite a lot of face. There was this mother and son that kept glancing at me, I felt a sudden urge to hurl abuse at them and gouge their eyes out and saying to the kid, " what'cha lookin at? Someday you would be the one carrying it for YOUR mum. Then my sis got to put her big ass on it FIRST.

Where's the justice man? Mum paid for it, i carried it and she's the first to use it for it's official use. Mum owes me a big present for my bday for making me carry that.

My dad fell down n had 10 stiches on his head. I smsed him n he said he's ok. I hope he recovers soon n nothing else happens to him.

Ps. I posted some pics i meant to post long time ago but i couldn't since blogger failed on me, ( scroll down to see them)

No comments: