Monday, November 03, 2008

head on

I'm sure you're aware of the new fiasco I just created from my previous post. I will bear the consequences. If you don't want to listen to my apology and you want to beat me up, I'm fine with it, I admit I went too far and cross the line, but those are my words and if they irk you and you feel like scolding me, please kindly do so and please refrain from vulgarities. I am sure that you must really dislike me and if you want to hurl vulgarities at me, I can't stop you, it's your mouth as much as this is my blog, but leave my family out of it!

If you decide to come and bash me up, you don't have to hold back, as long as it can cool your anger. (This only applies to parties involved, friends not included). If you want to hit me, I won't fight back, for these are consequences I must bear. 

I will say this one more time, Yon Chin, I am in the wrong about the post , and I'm sorry, but if you don't accept it and still want to bash me, I'll accept it head on.

No comments: