Tuesday, June 03, 2008

2 more hours and i'm 14!!!!!!!

1 hour and 45 minutes to be exact, i'm super excited. WOOOOOO!!!! My 100th post!!! Went out with my mum to expand my wardrobe, bought some clothes, a pair of shoes and bought Jia Min's present. WOOOO!!! i'm gonna be 14 soon, I'm a lvl 35 cleric now, yay!! woots!!! (although it's not much of an accomplishment). While was Monster Carnival with cher sheng and his maple gf, EVERYONE in maplesea got disconnected, n i mean EVERYONE. N the website was down, I demand an explanation, the new patch isn't until tmr!!!

ps. I hate hui ching, I wished she was banged down by a army van, run over by 100 cars, accidentally being burnt by the 100th car which exploded. Then have her burnt corpse grinded by a meat grinder, then i'll thoroughly incinerate her body and have dogs pee on her ashes.

No comments: