Friday, June 06, 2008

phew...I got the adapter

i just got my 3.5mm to 2.5mm earpiece adapter (hurray!!!) but the story behind it is very, very stupid and embarrassing. first, i went to the nokia shop in amk hub to ask if they had one, but i kinda asked wrongly and confused them, so i thought they didn't have it. I was kinda upset then i went walking around amk central, asking some handphone shops if they had one, but they said they didn't have one. so i went to eat at the KFC and thought of what to do. I just went ahead to return my library books and pay my whoop-ass $7.20 fine for overdue books. Then proceded to look for my adapter, I came across his starhub shop and asked if they had one, they said they didn't have one but they knew the shop in amk hub had it (surprise, surprise). I felt like a total idiot for not asking properly, the lady there was extremely kind to help me call the shop to ask for one. God bless her. I immediately thanked her and chionged there. There were like, "Woah, run so fast ar?". I paid $12 when it cost 3 pounds online (about $9 i think). Then i happily enjoyed my new earpiece that Sean bought for me. (THANK YOU SEAN) Although i think I made a fool of myself.

Note to self: never wear my shoes without socks, now my feet hurt and some parts of my skin is "torn". Ouch

I WANNA THANK THE LADY AND THE GUY AT THE STARHUB SHOP FOR HELPING ME GET MY ADAPTER!!!!

No comments: