Sunday, June 08, 2008

Went to watch narnia

I received a call last night while i was showering at midnight from chidam, (of all times to call) asking me if i wanted to watch narnia, i hesitated at first cos i'll be watching with tian ci and michelle, but i heck care and just said i may not be able to go cos it's damn freaking last minute!!! I wrote a note on the counter for my mum to read coas she was already sleeping. Then i crashed in to the miserable upper-bunk of the double-decker bed i sleep on. I OVERSLEPT, i was like, , "OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! i'm not late!!!" ( i really wasn't late , i was the 1st to reach). In the end, Chidam CMI, (walau eh!!!)

Ate lunch with james, played MARIO KART(super easy, I could play with 1 hand and sometimes no hand.) Then played Initial D(I suck at it). Watch James play this fighting game, queued for tickets. Then Christina and Shalyn finally reached. It was like, 2.40pm n we had to watch a 4.40 show, WOW!!! So in the end, went to the food court to watch Shalyn eat her duck rice. I spent the time listening to music so I was REALLY quiet(very rare right???)

There was one part where Christina asked, "Why are you so quiet?"
Shalyn, " Yar, why are you so quiet ar?"
Before i could reply, James said , "Cos he's (insert EXTREMELYx10 HURTFUL REMARK)

I was very fucking hurt by his comment n was on the verge of crying lar. Christina and Shalyn(especially shalyn) reprimanded him for me for being insensitive. (THANKS!!!!!) Then he apologised. Walked around more n waited for shalyn n christina to get their fries. James n shalyn were talking about somethng i shouldn't noe which kinda led into another classic james-shalyn quarrel. Christina was very fed-up with it, everyone is fed-up, actually.

Then queued up for nachos and drinks,although we were late. (thank god golden villiage has 15 mins of advertisements). Narnia was a great movie, I shan't spoil it. Then played datona n went home. LOL, Shalyn dropped James' mp3. James went clubbing (I think Shalyn and Christina went along). The train i boarded looked like the one i boarded when i went there. Cos the things pasted up were the same.

I have to change my habit of lookin downwards. (I have a tendency to do that while walking, standing or doing anything when i'm alone). Reason being? I saw this pervert, who was obviously wearing a shirt too small for him, n his pants purposefully worn low, (cos he had a belt on). This meansthat people sitting n the train or looking down while standing can see his underwear. N it wasn't a little bit, the height of it was the height of a 50 cent coin(maybe plus another 20cent). So much even a moron can cleary see the what kind of underwear it was and the brand. I still remember it's calvin klein. N he moved his head forward(I think he's myopic) so he could read the advertisement on condoms on the train, and he was smiling like a pervert. I really felt like swearing OUT LOUD and asking him to dress properly.

I MEAN, HE'S IN AN EXTREMELY CROWDED TRAIN AND HE PURPOSELY LETS EVERY ONE SEE HIS UNDERWEAR. HE OBVIOUSLY WORE HIS BERMUDAS LOW, I MEAN, HE HAD A BELT, IF THOSE WERE JEANS, I UNDERSTAND, BUT THOSE WERE BERMUDAS. N THE SHIRT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS SIZE, IT WAS LIKE SIZE S OR M. n WHO LEANS FORWARD AND STARES AT A CONDOM AD WHEN IT'S IN LARGE FONT?!! THAT SICK PERVERT, SINGAPORE WILL DO BETTER WITHOUT PPL LIKE HIM.

He can be charged for public indecency (i think). It;s really obscene. Although I'm a liberal, I' not so liberal to the extent of showing my undies to everyone for public viewing. It's polluting the young minds of young Singaporeans. If only i had the courage to reprimand him for his indecent exposure. People like him should be arrested and locked up for good.

LOL. U must definitely think this post super weird, super gay, super stupid and super not my business

No comments: