Sunday, June 08, 2008

very "good"..........

It just has to get better and better, eh? I can't play maple for some god-forsaken reason , the comp says it can't find the shortcut . (weirdly this happened after the anti-virus program had problems with it) . I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it . However, when i install maple, the pop-up (some thing-something cannot be found) and access is denied, and i'm give a choice to retry, abort or ignore. Nothing changes even if u click retry, the pop-up will immediately reappear. so i chose ignore. When it finishes installing, I click on maple and the same thing happens again. so u can say i may never get to play maple again. FUCK!!!

* update
I waited while windos was looking for the shortcut, and they say the shortcut has been removed or changed, WTF does this mean???!!! I need help

No comments: