Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My 14th Birthday

Wooo!!!!!!! I'm 14 years old now!!!!!!!!!!1 Yay !! i can go get jobs now. Supposed to meet Donavon and Sean at yishun mrt at 12.30, but i was LATE. I rushed there like siao, but they came a minute or 2 later so it was okay. Went to orchid country club to bowl, I was kinda scared that i'll get only 3 points like last time(I don't wanna talk about it). I made very slight improvement, i didn't get as many gutters. Then Benjamin joined us in our second round. This uncle who was bowling on the lane to our left was kinda irritated by some of us and said in a very hate-able tone, " You all want to bowl, bowl faster, don't stand there and fool around and disturb others."

Like, WTF is wrong with that uncle, he think he bowl very well very big meh? Can't we laugh at ourselves for mixing up our turns and bowling when it wasn't our turn? Huh? Could you say it less harshly? To think of it, I dunno how it can disturb others, the lane on our right didn't complain. Ur female partner(probably wife) didn't complain at all, so what the hell is ur problem, old man? If he scolded us 1 more time i would have scolded and talked back.

Then we left, slacked around, and ate, then went home.

PS. MeiMei, i have bought ur present.
PPS. I need the Nokia AD-50 3.5mm earpiece adapter. I wonder if it's sold in Singapore. I FUCKING NEED ONE. I''LL GET ONE EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL EVER DO!!! I NEED ONE!!!

No comments: