Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Get your facts right first

I'm writing this post with a lot of rage right now, go see the class blog, i made 4 long tags within 2 minutes. Here's what happened.

People have been asking for a class outing, so i decided to ask people from our class where they wanted, so for those majority who was listening to me, they chose sentosa over east coast. they even circled sentosa on the white board, then after some planning , people start saying they prefer east coast. (WTF??!!!) Too late, they should have voiced out they're opinions. Then they say i should respect what the majority vote was and i shouldn't decide alone.

CHEEBYE!!!(PARDON THE VULGAR LANGUAGE COMING UP SOON)

LIKE, WHAT IS THEIR FUCKING BLEEDING ANAL PROBLEM????!!!!!! SENTOSA WAS A MAJORITY VOTE, NOW I'M BEING LABELLED AS SOME ASS WHO DOSEN'T REPECT THE WISHES OTHERS. WOW!!!! FINE, IF U GUYS THINK I'M A PERSON LIKE THAT, FINE!!! I'M WASHING MY HANDS OFF THE CLASS OUTING, I'M NOT GONNA HELP PLAN IT.

TO (LOL)<------ (THE NICKNAME OF THE PERSON ON THE CLASS BLOG'S TAGBOARD THAT SAID I'M A SELFISH PERSON) : IF U THINK U ARE BETTER THAN ME, U PLAN IT!!!

TO 207 and TO (LOL): REJOICE!!!! A SELFISH PERSON LIKE ME ISN'T BUTTING IN TO PLAN UR CLASS OUTING!!!!!! YAY!!! WOOO!!!!!

I'm still going for it to see how much of a success the class outing.

To hellfire and kelvin: I noe u wanted to advice me on what not to do, I thank you for the advice. I'm not scolding u on this blog. But Blame (LOL) FOR HIS REMARKS!!!!!!

No comments: