Sunday, November 23, 2008

Anime Festival Asia 08

I'm such an otaku. (I only have to cosplay to be a full-fledged one now, which I'll probably never do.)

Went out with Simin and Michelle Chen to go to the animefest today, I had so much fun. Saw a lot of cosplayers! There were characters from Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo hitman Reborn, GUNDAM, (there was even 1 who dressed up as a gundam) Code Geass, Final Fantasy, Vampire knight and Macross Frontier, and more. 

There were toys, games, model kits and manga that cost too much for me. So I didn't buy any, but I did try a gachapon machine (the one wear you insert coins and turn the knob and get a toy inside an "egg"). I got a silver Pikachu on a stand and a strap thingy(I attached it to my bag). 

I almost forgot, we bumped into cher sheng while we were eating! He has his hair dyed now. Went backed and wandered until 6.30pm where the show started, there was this band that performed a lot of J-pop songs, the lead singer's voice was very nice. Then the next performer was May'n aka Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier, I can't believe she's in Singapore! I love her songs from Macross Frontier, but I couldn't stay for long cos my stomach was killing me nad I felt like puking. Probably the curry I ate. I took a panadol and I feel much better. 

Have super a lot of photos. I'll post them in the future

No comments: