Thursday, November 13, 2008

50 things about me and I need money

Fishballs, I need money, I have no money after buying my edge thingy. And my debtor hasn't paid me back. I need money, or else how am I gonna buy ****'s *******y ******t. I need money, I don't feel safe without it.

That's why I'm job hunting!!!

I really really really need a part-time job, so someone who has a good recommendation, please tell me! If not , I'm thinking of working part-time at Mos Burger. The website says Students, retirees and housewives are welcome. I hope they're hiring 14 year-old students. Even McDonalds hires people with at least an 'N' Level cert. LIKE WTF?! What about students who want to get holiday jobs but have to aim for the fast-food industry because he/she has no connections to shop/business owners that know him/her well enough to hire him/her. 

I need a job! But I have no extra skills that can help me in the working world! I'll get slaughtered out there! Why is getting a stupid holiday job so tough?! OMG, I'm whining before I even tried, I am such a loser. I don't know anything useful! I don't even know how to do day-to-day things !

50 everyday things I don't know how to do/things people my age know how to do that I don't:

1. I don't know how to Iron clothes
2. I don't know how to Do laundry
3. I don't know how to Ride a bike
4. I don't know how to Swim (just throw me into deep water and I can die)
5. I don't know how to Repair a computer
6. I don't know how to Assemble a computer
7. I don't know how to Memorise simple things like things to buy/do etc
8. I don't know how to Do Cart-wheels
9. I don't know how to Play a sport well
10. I don't know how to Sew without pricking my fingers.
11. I don't know how to Cook
12. I don't know how to Come up with a decent conversation/argument
13. I don't know how to Come up with a joke
14. I don't know how to Sing properly without going off-tune
15. I don't know how to pour water into a cup without spilling
16. I don't know how to Thoroughly kick someone's ass in something
17. I don't know how to Speak without slipping my words
18. I don't know how to Multi-task
19. I don't know how to Accept criticism without being offended
20. I don't know how to Remember song lyrics
21. I don't know how to Fire a gun
22. I don't know how to Fence
23. I don't know Any form of martial arts.
24. I don't have Have a proper sense of rhythm
25. I don't know how to tpye a secntene wthiuot mankig an erorr (type a sentence without making an error)
26. I don't know how to Drive a Car or any vehicle
27. I don't know how to Row a boat.
28. I don't know how to Fly a kite
29. I don't know how to Whistle
30. I don't know how to Not offend someone for a day
31. I do not know hot to Self-discipline myself
32. I don't know how to Ice skate
33. I don't have the guts to stand up for myself
34. I can't be strong for myself
35. I cannot assure myself
36. I'm cannot work alone, I always need a pillar that often isn't there
37. I don't know how to have a crush on the right person
38. I don't know how to think before I talk
39. I don't know how to do simple math
40. I don not know how to accept blame
41. I don't know how to pull myself together
42. I don't know how to attract a crowd's attention in a correct manner
43. I don't know how to watch my spending
44. I don't know how to think for others
45.  I don't know how to make decisions without regretting it
46. I don't know how to speak Cantonese and Japanese, which are part of my family's roots
47. I don't know how to be humble
48. I don't know how to eat without making a mess of the area
49. I don't know how to ignore
50. AND  I DEFINITELY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP


Hope you know me better now. Just let me rot in self-pity .

I am such a loser.

No comments: