Sunday, November 09, 2008

Class chalet

The class chalet rocked man, never had so much fun with so little sleep in a long time. (God, that came out wrong) . 

So on the first day, we gathered early in the morning at 8.30am , I was the first to reach, pfft. Then people started to gather, but our important organiser Sean was nowhere in sight, so I called him, only to end up chatting with his voicemail inbox. And I was LITERALLY chatting with his voicemail inbox. 

I quote, "Oh hello again voicemail inbox, I hope you can pass a message to Sean that he's late and everyone's waiting for him, thanks voicemail inbox!" 

In the end we headed to pasir ris ourselves without waiting for Sean. The train ride was super long! I almost fell asleep on the train. We loitered around cos we couldn't decide where to go. Then Sean the latecomer arrived! We walked to Pasir Ris park and rollerbladed!!! I've gotten much better at this. There was one part where I was trying to support Junling, I lost my balance and fell, which caused Junling to fall. And for some weird reason caused Michelle to fall, so it was kind of a human 3-way-pile-up. Sean just stood there and laughed.  I swear, the park has a lot of mosquitoes. I got 7 mosquito bites by the end of the trip from the park. And the beach there has a great breeze. Shit happened, then went to Ehub to eat, I was kinda in a bad mood so I didn't eat.

Then, we proceeded to our chalet, when we saw it, we were like, "OH MY GOD, SO SMALL?!". When we walked in, were were like, "ALAMAK, WE KENNA SCAM!" It was much smaller than in the photo, there was 1 toilet, as opposed to 4, which was mentioned. The one last year was better. 

We soon adjusted to our environment. I switched on the TV, and when I was at Channel News Asia, the fisrt words I saw were "Barack Obama wins US election." I went "WOO!!! Obama won!" But I gues not everyone heard me cos I heard people saying "HUH? Obama won?" in the evening. We went to the beach and slacked/walked/threw stones and sand. We returned to the chalet and ate dinner, Mr Yeo was there. Then played monopoly, I got slaughtered terribly. Then some people went to watch a night movie, I chose to stay at the chalet cos I really had no money. So sean Mich , Junling, Samantha, Jasmine and Sean stayed in the room on the second floor and chatted like siao, and Sean and Jsmine danced. Shit happened. Then continued talking, had lots of fun. The girls let Sean and I sleep in the upstairs room, but let me tell you, the room is soooo cold that you can't even sleep, so I ended up leaving the room and sleeping next to the door.

Day 2 will be posted on another date, it's 2.37 am and my mum's making noise.

No comments: