Wednesday, November 19, 2008

暂时没有请人

Ok, as you all know I'm looking for a holiday job, so as I went shopping with my mum and my sister for clothes + sister's prom stuff. I stepped on a salted fish!!!! I was damn pissed can? I will seek out the bastard who left the salted fish there and shove him/her into a dungeon filled with nothing but salted fishes then skin him alive and throw him into a vat of acid. He will regret the moment he decided to just drop his salted fish on the ground! He will burn in hell for all eternity for leaving the salted fish there! And the kid that said, "EWW, so disgusting!" You watch out, no body publicly humiliates me, only I can do that!!! I will seek you out and rip your tongue out from your mouth and have you drink acid. Just you wait.

bought 2 shirts, although I promised myself not to buy black and white, I still bought black and white. It's like some curse!! The next time I but clothes, no black and white!!!

Then we passed by a mos burger outlet, I decided to muster up my courage to ask for a job interview, but when I asked the person, nervously in English, he cringed his eyebrows and said, "什么?" (what in mandarin) . I could also hear a China accent in it and I immediately repeated what I said in my very chopped up mandarin. But he replied,"对不起,我们 暂时没有请人."

I was damn disappointed

No comments: