Monday, November 24, 2008

As promised, here are some of the the photos I took yesterday at the anime fest!!! (pardon the crappy quality and lousy camera skills.
There was a guy who made this cool ass Strike Gundam Model
Nintendo Ds stylus plush toys!
The Vincent Knightmare Frame.
Anbu guy, Rock Lee, Shino Aburame and Kakuzu from Naurto.
Someone cosplayed as a freaking Menos Grande from Bleach!
Couldn't get a clear shot of the person socplaying as Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier
C.C and Lelouch aka Zero from Code Geass!
The Vincent Knightmare Frame! Someone cosplayed as a robot!!
ZERO!
Characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! although I'm not too sure about the 2 people on the left of the photo.
Trans-am Exia!
There were pieces of paper for the people to draw on. Upon closer inspection, I saw this!

Chibi Miles Edgeworth!
BENJAMIN WAS THERE!!(lol)
These are the size of your head.
This Is taller than me!
SEE?!
AHHH! CODE GEASS!
Benjamin!!! With Mahou Sensei Negima!
Suzaku!!! with the Lancelot
Yuko nad watanuki from xxxholicI think this is Don Kanonji from Bleach.
I actually want to post more pics but blogger keeps f-ing up so I didn't post all ( refer to 1st paragraph, I said "some of the pictures".

No comments: