Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm so happy

I'm SOO happy! I have become quote worthy! A friend of mine (Nicole from St.Nicholas), quoted me on her blog !! She and her friends thought I was funny!!! 

MAJOR EGO BOOST.

I am so elated! Soon, people will start quoting me more often and I'll be a famous blogger. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Suck it up losers.



Okay, I'm just being delusional here so no comments to discourage me, ok??!!! It's my right to be delusional.

I'm going to watch a theatre production later with some other drama members. Finally!!! The show was postponed so many times that it's comparable to the number of times Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears went to rehab(Wait, they went once only right? Ugh, who cares?). And Shalyn called me just now and I swear, she almost blew off my eardrum the minute I picked up the phone.

No comments: