Tuesday, November 04, 2008

X-men

Recently, I've started to have an interest in the X-Men, I really wished humans would develop superhuman powers all of a sudden and use them for good/bad. 2 characters I really like are Wallflower aka Laurie Collins and Jean Grey aka Marvel Girl/ Phoenix. Wallflower has pheromone powers. (Pheromone's are chemicals that are emmited by plants/insects that cause natural behavioural instincts of the same species.) She can emit pheromones and affect other humans to do whatever she wants them to. For example, if she were to use a fear pheromone on someone, she'll scare her target away. So she can affect anyone's behaviour and character. Bud sadly, she was assassinated by Willian Stryker after he saw in a vision that she would single-handedly defeat him and his army. COOL RIGHT!? (not the part about her being knocked off). then I would make everyone envy me,/hate me/love me/adore me/feel threatened by me. SO COOL.

For those people who know nothing of the x-men, Jean Grey is one of the first X-men and one of the most powerful mutants . She has the powers of telepathy a telekinesis, telepathy allows her to read minds, read memories,hear thoughts, alter memories, astral projection, brain-wash, take control of people etc etc.  Telekinesis allows Jean Grey to lift and move objects with her mind or use at as a concussive force to cause hurt and pain or use it to let her fly. Jean also wields the power of the Phoenix force, which greatly intensified her powers to the extent that she could explode a star. COOL RIGHT?! I will always be able to know what people are thinking, see their memories, communicate with them telepathicallyand control them. Then If I had telekenisis I don't have to use manual labour, I can carry heavy things easily and can FLY! WOO NO MORE WALKING! 

But seriously, this phenomenon may not even occur for the next thousands and millions of years as we humans haven't reach that stage of evolution.

Woo! class chalet!

No comments: