Sunday, April 20, 2008

At amk library

went to amk library to return my overdue book n pay the fine. Then roamed around to books. I ended up borrowing "The Sky Is Falling" by Sidney Sheldon( I got interested when i heard my seniors talking about about it n reading it) "Wish Upon a Star" by Mary Sheldon(are they related?) "FEARLESS isuue 23 (FEAR)" by Francine Pascal n "The complete idiot's guide to goal-setting" but i found it boring after reading the first few pages, so i returned it. Then i went on to read a bit of FEARLESS n The Sky is Falling. Then went to eat my lunch at the mac opposite. I cut the queue of some pri sch/sec 1 boys cos they were crowding around n not ordering so i just cut them n gave them a "too bad" face. I almost spilled my coke. I could barely finishmy meal(that's weird). I guess my appetite is on small mode today. Then i went back to search for more books. Then decided to use the comp there to update my blog. So now i m at the first floor of the library listening to the radio through my hp n blogging. There were some toddlers just now trying to use the comp but they didn't noe how to use the library ones so they made LOADS OF NOISE, N I MEAN LOADS . An auntie an the table gave the pissed of bitch face to them, but they didn't notice, then they went off. I'll be shopping for something for Don Nicole later for their bday. Most likely a card (srry i'm on a budget). Ciao ppl

No comments: