Sunday, April 06, 2008

wadeva

went to 扫墓 today, so damn boring, got communication gep. But it made me happy to see that i now towered over my relatives who used to be taller than me. Had a barbequre hosted by cherie, it was ok until it was trashed bu\y the fat security guard/bitch. We hated her so much that we changed the lyrics of there she goes to suit her. (i'll post somemore n post pics some other day cause i'm lazy n my mode is spoilt)

MORE IMPORTANTLY
Dear ******,
i'm sincerely sorry that i'm screwing up ur life, i sincerly apologize. i'll now keep my distance from you nad try to ignore u. good luck with getting ur girl.

Dear ****, my classmate,
SHUT UR PIE HOLE!!! Dosen't mean that people ask u things, u have to reply them. Especially if it concerns other people's private life, how could u just tell ****** just because he asked u? Haven't u heard of the phrase "act blur"? This isn't the first time!!! N i thought i could trust u! some kind of friend you are!!!

No comments: