Thursday, April 24, 2008

study

I was very late for sch so i took a taxi, i kept talking with the uncle .I didn't wear PE attire so i had to walk in the field with a 5kg ball while jasmine carried a 3kg one. Then had break n chatted with gerlyn. Then walked again then Mr T. let us off. We nth much happened today. Had our last drma lesson. Donavon's grp performed, but they ruined it at one part cos they kept laughing.then we played Splat, then we played I Accuse. We even cut in to VE lesson! Mr yeo also joined in!!!Nobody called my no. I heard some one say "I accuse 14!" which was my number so i stood p n shouted "i accuse 3!!!!!" with my arms in the air. It turned out the idiot said 40. Walau damn malu for me lar, say properly can? i forgot who that idiot was, but i noe i'll strangle that person till that person's neck broke then cut a whole in the person's chest n rip his/her ribcage apart n stab his lungs n hearts with stakes and knives. Then went to library with sean don n bert to study. Cher sheng tagged along too. We found a corner to do work, it was that metal thinggy, i crawled to get through but i hit my head n there was a low *gong* sound. Then we started doing my maths. After a while, we got a table, then a group of girls sat nearby. then were chatting and giggling loudly, ignoring the "shhhhs" of the irritated ppl. One of them said this very loudly "....She said fuck you...." We burst out we laughter with the girls, we couldn't control it n we attracted unwanted attention from them. Then helped sean reply the smses of this coco girl who he dosen't noe. It was hilarious.I also haven't done so much work in 2.5 hours in a long time. I'm soo proud of myself, lol.

No comments: