Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy bday nicole!!!!!

today's nicole's birthday!!! happy birthday!!!! Smsed nicole until midnight last night to wish her happy bday but i dozed off at 11.50 . I knew that would happen so played safe i sent her happy birthday to her 5 minutes b4 i dozed off. i'm banned from the comp for a week starting from monday so my blog will be rotting for the rest of the week, don't miss me too much, lol.

Dear person who is pissed with me,
I'm sorry. but i swear i didn't say it out. I fucking kept silent. I only said i was in shock n kinda frustrated cos of the jerk . i nvr said what he was doing. i nvr touched that. i shut up the moment they asked.i changed the subject immediately. I dun now what makes u think i told ppl but i didn't. Ask Sean. I didn't tell. I would never tell.

GGGGAAAAARRRGHHHHH, FUCK THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW THIS SCREWED WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................





WATCHA LSTANDIN THERE N STARING AT HUH, PUNK??? QUIT STANDING THERE AND GIVE ME A SCREWDRIVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tsk young ppl these days

No comments: