Wednesday, April 30, 2008

library comps are s**t

Ok, i'm here at amk library to continue my post from music lesson, d&t was fun, we evaluated our work in a 'toy idol" kinda way, the class was split in "the paula"s "the randy"s and "the simon"s. naturaly, i got into "the simon"s. We gave our comments about some trick doorbell in the way paula randy n simon would. I sorta wanted to do it in british accent but my british accent sort of CMI. Then was maths.(how different can maths lessons be?) After that, the guys wrestled AGAIN and Haikal injured his balls AGAIN.

Then went for lunch at amk hub with sean bert n zhen ning. We tried to get seats in the very crowded food court. I almost got 1 but an uncle and aunty took it away. I decided to be civilised n not fight with them for it. Then i found a seat but it got snatched away by this old fogey. We were like, right there n he just put his plate there. So what if he was just one stall away, the seat was empty!!!!! I felt like smashing his food into his face n send a corkscrew followed by a round-house kick in his stomach. Followed up with a quick uppercut. But he was old so i let him off. Luckily we found some seats. Then went window shopping for STUFF. Fish, the game i want isn't there, i guess it'll take a while to come to singapore.

Btw, while typing the amk hub part, i saw TIAN TIAN, of all ppl to see, she hissed my name loudly in the middle of the library n walked over n see me type this post, erm, hello u little kay-poh? a little privacy pls? she also scratched me yesterday, the mark is still there, it made my knee bleed A LITTLE. That (insert vulgarity), i'm willing to bet $50 she'll be left on the shelf.

N i hate people who talk loudly n inconsiderately in libraries.

PS. The VP sat beside me during our 'best' chinese lesson yet n praised me. lol

No comments: