Monday, April 07, 2008

Saying is one thing, forgetting and letting go is another

Today is one serious mood swing day, at the start of the day, i was pissed cos i wanted to blast at S*** for his big mouth, then during mother tongue, i was offended by Mr super mario's words. I actually felt like blasting at him, telling him that i think he has abosoulutely no right to scold us n say we r inattentive when his teaching sucks n is absouluteley BORING!!!. I was very happy during maths cause i finally passed a maths test, (yoohoo!!!!!) 13.5/20. recess. (who would be upset during recess?) though i didn't really get to eat cause i smuggled food to the class for brenna n claire. English, had compre test n a few laughs. Science, Mrs Y. didn't come, yoohoo! no test! Extra time to study n do my math homework! Then was geog, my odd was ordinary, VE quite funny so i was kinda happy. Then after school, i talked to S*** again about what he said to D***** n i got kinda carried away with my words that i got ruder by the minute, in the end , i cornered S*** with a chair n it took a few very hard whacks from donavon's geog book to release S***(my back hurt for a while).

ps. I apologised if i offended anyone today.

No comments: