Friday, April 11, 2008

FREE SWENSENS LUNCH!!! WOOTS!!!











Nothing interesting in class today except science.N i learnt something, never get **** as a middle person. Then did some last minute videoing for IT project then went for lunch. Met the rest of the crew. Then talked with rachel and vani about how pissed me n vani were with SOME people. Then went to Bishan J8 to eat swensens!!!!!! wootS!!! Teachers paid for it!!!!!. The girls were bitcing about miss F. while i minded my own business(sort of). Mr Y. Ms N. Ms F. n Mrs Awas there. I ordered a fish baked rice, Super shiok!!!!! my first time eating baked rice, i super love it. Had a sprite and had a Chewy chocolate thingy for dessert (forgot the full name) . Then had some fun with the food! isn't that ice cream appetising? It's water, chocolate, vannila, berry, tomato ketchup, salt, pepper,chilli sauce. I tried it, it was kinda salty.....



No comments: