Saturday, April 12, 2008

I hate coming up with headings

this afternoon, i noticed my handphone bill on the counter. I knew bad news would i arrive but i ignored it. then later, around 2 or 3 pm, my mum screamed, "KEN-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!". My worst fears came true. My bill was a whopping $152 (beat that) n no surprise, i was curious with my hp's internet function n i kept fiddling with it. then later i realised the cost n stopped. My mum was like, super pissed n i think she still is, she says i'll have to settle this. OMG. i'm gonna have to starve myself. Then go play maple then watch naruto(the dialogue is super draggy!!!) One Piece n Bleach is better. Then later Nicole smsed me, saying our school's band won Gold with honors, Best Drum Major award and Best Display Band. Wow. I congratulate the band on their achievement and they absolutely deserve it( but the next cca to get a gold will be us, the drama club!!!). Now Claire n Brenna won't look so exhausted.I regret not going to watch.I need to get this html template thinngy wired out cos my links are in disarray, they have spaces bettween them, i wonder y?

Have a nice day....

No comments: