Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bored to hell....

i'm ube bored. my life has no spice n flavour in it. I'm bored. Today had PE. There was a lightning warning so we couldn't play. So we just watch a video of our band SYF n a video on how to play territorial games. I hate soccer, i dun feel like playing it next week. I prefer captains ball. Then had science. Got practical. On chapt 6. I think it's the first of it's kind. We all take a vial of liquid, pour some into the lid, then we go around and mix our liquids together. At the end. mrs Y. explained that if our liquids turn pink, it means we're "contaminated with an STI" In the end, everybody's was pink. N the source was Leo Jia Min. Poor thing. She first mix with her group members, Samantha , Junling and Corin. N i mixed with corin n Sam, In the end, we had to count our "partners", Jia Min had 24.... GG!!!! Then saw some disturbing things on some phamphlets on STI. Then sacrificed recess to rehearse for dama. then had boring chinese lessons then maths. then had our drama exam. We had no mics so we had to project our voices. Everyone except those who can act like Yu Xian , Hui Ching , Jiamin (just to name a few) n the drama club members could be heard. The rest were barely audible. Then had this story telling workshop. The storyteller was good. The first story was hilarious. The second was cool. Then went home n got scolded cos i brought too many clothes to sch for drama. just talked on the phone with Soong. She wants me to help her sing the raw part of Bring me to Life for her during her lunch time concert performance. WTF? My singing is okok only n she wants me to sing that?

No comments: