Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy bday minling!!!!


Happy birthday min ling. The girls gave her gifts n cards, n even even a board that says "today is my birthday" n dared her to do things. Mr Y. also almost confiscated one card during his lesson. N there was something inside that we wouldn't want teachers to see. Today was a bad day for me, got back science teast, got 17.5/30. I almost failed. *bangs wall* Theni got back the results for a compre test, 6/12 *depression* Then received report writing test. I though i failed but i got one of the highest marks in class. 23/30 . about 2 or 3 other classmates got 23/30 too. Looks like my subjects are still unstable. I almost hurt my spine, i was playing a little with tiramisu (Yon Chin) but he crossed the line n pushed me towards the font of class. I kinda "flew'' cos we had very different body sizes, he was kinda plump while i'm underweight. His push made me hit the edge of the whiteboard thinggy where u put the markers n dusters. It hit the back of my pelvis. It missed my spine by an inch or two. It was super pain or a few minutes n so did my left leg(dunno why). I think i have a bruise there. Then did the last bit of filming for IT.

No comments: